Monthly Rental Of £1,150
WELL PRESENTED DETACHED 1930's 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH LARGE GARDENS AND VIEWS ACROSS FIELDS TO BACKWELL HILL.Permitted payments For (...)
DETACHED 1930'S FAMILY HOME WITH LARGE GARDENS BACKING ON TO FIELDS, AND CLOSE TO ALL SCHOOLS AND AMENITIES
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A TWO BEDROOMED HOUSE WITH VERY LARGE GARDENS AND CLOSE TO ALL VILLAGE AMENITIES.
Monthly Rental Of £595
A First Floor Studio/Workshop/Office in a Renovated Period Stone Building Occupying a Prominent Position on the A370 in Backwell Village
Find out how much your house is worth with our free property valuation.
Want to keep up to date with properties you might be interested in?
“I can't thank Parkers of Backwell enough for their amazing work in bringing to completion the sale and purchase of our new home. Without their professionalism, and tireless work in following up with solicitors, buyers, seller's, and estate agents for the 5 houses chain, we wouldn't have been able to successfully exchange”.
Mr & Mrs B - Backwell June 2019
“We have been very impressed by the Professional way you have acted on our behalf. Well done and thank you all. Wishing you every success in the future”
Mr & Mrs G - Backwell May 2019
“Spot on advice on value underpinned by sound knowledge of the local market. Very difficult to fault the team at Parker's. I would wholeheartedly recommend the team at Parker's. Their advice pre-sale is very professional and reliable, and their post-sales support in managing 'chain' issues etc is superb.”
Mr J – Backwell February 19
"Kept me updated with everything that was happening
Ms M November 18
- “I was well informed at every stage of the Sale of the Property and the staff were always there to give help or advice if needed. I would thoroughly recommend the service they provide.”
Mrs A - Backwell April 2019
- “Overall courtesy and professionalism / quality of before and after sale - all rated as excellent”
Mr H - February 2018, Mrs G - February 2019
- “Your representative, Lisa, has kept me informed, and up to date with the process of house moving. It’s not a thing done too often, and processes change, so to have an efficient, friendly and informative person to turn to is very comforting and welcomed. She has been very professional and is an asset to Parker’s.”
Ms A BS13 November 2018
- “Overall courtesy and professionalism / quality of before and after sale - all rated as excellent. Comment “Always kept me updated and advised on anything I did not understand. Would have no hesitation to recommend Parkers as an excellent Estate Agent”
Ms Rose. November 18
- “Right from the off Parkers were a pleasure to deal with: SALE 1) Quick to get the property on the market when we were ready and also worked collaboratively on ensuring the brochure and pics were the best they could be 2) Very good at keeping us informed on viewings with honest feedback 3) Secured a competitive price for our property building a competitive edge to the sale PURCHASE 1) Willing to go beyond the norm in teasing out pro's and con's on properties we viewed and often offering the negatives 2) Fair in the way they deal with you in the negotiation (unlike some other vendors I have dealt with) OTHER 1) Office staff a pleasure to deal with - very professional and quick to reply to queries/follow things up We have dealt with Parkers before and I think they are without doubt for me the best estate agents I have worked with (and I have moved 4 times) and you feel as the customer (even though you are one of many!) that they are really rooting for you on the sale (and purchase). I would not hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone. They have a great team - Virginia the shrewd negotiator, Juliet a fantastic person to just go to and get advice and Zoe and Jo in the office thoroughly hard working and just show a lot of positivity about sale and purchase THANKS!”
Mr F- Backwell July 18